FLYABLE CONFIGURATIONS (Portrait)
- Steel alloy frames interlock to create large format displays
- Minimum of 5:1 factor of safety
- Load-rated rigging Beams for both landscape and portrait displays
- Rugged rigging components assure long service life, even for rental and staging applications
- Adjustable monitor leveler to place all monitors in the correct planar alignment
- Engineering, rigging and technical support
Generate dramatic visual content and display it directly in front of your audience by flying entire video walls in front of and over your intended audience. Adaptive’s rugged and load-rated flyable frames quickly interlock into huge video walls that give a “Bigger-Than-Life” look and a long lasting impression. These frames are designed for specific monitors starting at 42” and larger narrow-bezel L CDs and plasma screens and they easily assemble and lock into video walls as high as eleven monitors tall by as many monitors wide as desired. Load-rated frames, rigging beams and accessory attachments allow the user to create and fly full landscape and portrait displays and, though the use of quick-release fasteners, assemble and disassemble quickly and efficiently, especially important for the rental and staging industries.