VIDEO WALL FRAME CONFIGURATIONS (Landscape)
- Simple channel and slat design makes installation fast and easy
- Ultra close tolerance assemblies make monitor alignment a cinch
- Adjustable monitor leveler to place all monitors in the correct planar alignment
- Frame mounts to inexpensive plywood backing
- Panels are provided for installation of media players, wireless devices, etc.
- Lockable monitors can be easily removed for service by technician
- Assemblies ship knocked-down for economical freight and handling costs.
- Installs with simple hand tools
Create large, bright beautiful visual displays with Adaptive’s ultra close tolerance wall frames. Adaptive approaches Video walls as an entire assembly, rather than individual wall mounts. The benefit is faster installations and controlled spacing between monitors. Installations preparation is easy. Simply prepare the mounting area with a common plywood backing surface. Add cut outs to help hide power and signal wiring for the cleanest of installations. The following features are included in all Adaptive video wall and display frame designs and they all can be mounted to their corresponding floor stand design.